12/7/08

POSTING TO TIBU2


If you haven't received an invite, just leave your gmail address as a comment, and we'll add you to the list of allowed bloggers.

If you've been invited, once you're logged in you're ready to write.

If you need a gmail invitation, please hit us up at tibu.two@gmail.com and we'll hook you up. There's only 100 people allowed to post here, and close to thirty invites have already been sent to those expressing interest using a gmail account, so hop on board if you're at all inclined.

Feel free to write whatever you want- we'll sort it out later. Old TIBU posts, new stuff, something from your personal blog, something that just flew into your head. We want to see it all.

And just so everyone knows: THIS IS NOT THE SITE ITSELF. This is just a way to post until TIBU2.com is up and running, as perfectly as possible. We wouldn't want to disappoint anyone, so painstaking measures are being taken to make it the best it can be.

In the meantime, please notice the links to the right indicating TIBU2's presence on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter. These "mirror sites" have been established to keep in contact with people and to get information about TIBU2's progress to people who wish to be kept in the informational loop.

One of the big problems at ThisIsBy.Us was a lack of candor with respect to letting users know exactly what was going on with the site, and we'd like to avoid making that same mistake by being as forthright as possible. We're making this up as we go, and although every effort humanly possible will be made to launch this beast by 1-1-2009, please understand if it takes a little while longer. We're doing our best.

Thank you.




10 comments:

  1. This is cool to have this until the website is up and running.

    Thanks so much for putting this together.

    P.S.

    I am using my blog www.jeffreyalanmiller.wordpress.com more these days. I like the layout better and also you can see the last 10 people who commented and the threads for comments are better, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my addy

    http://histandards.blogspot.com/

    Of course I appreciate any link to my blog. I'd love to have the readers. Thanks! MScofield

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, getting used to this site, thanx for the start up. let's grow this baby to a new level !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I am trying to figure this out. Being a little stupid, I think I am understanding it.
    Very nice set up, though
    Grant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Granted- I misspoke. Gmail is not necessary, just an invite from admin. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Dr. Larry and Greetings to you and TIBU2ers.
    My science writings are at: www.read-about-it.blogspot.com. If you want to post there, e-mail me by posting a comment and I will get back to you.

    And You can join a TIBU poetry project at WeBooks...
    or, improve a science text there.

    I am very happy to have TIBU2 to unite our writing family once again.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inked, this your handywork? Coolness. Let me see what I have in my bag o'tricks . . .

    el Deano

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://truthndarkness.blogspot.com/

    That is the link to my blogger account. I would love to be added. Who knows maybe I will actually write something again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd rather post from a different account - can you send photo.find.blog@gmail.com and invite please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete