1/31/09

The lights have gone out...


I just checked, a bit before midnight (East Coast time) and couldn't get connected to TIBU then. I tried again five minutes ago and then I got that well-known 'not found error 404' message.

So, that is it: The mother ship has gone down and only this life boat is left for its surviving crew. Let's hope it's big and sturdy enough for all of us - and that, together, we can come up with enough food for thought, so that we don't end up having to eat each other...

Ah well, here's one last farewell to the good ship TIBU; we'll miss the old girl.

4 comments:

  1. Bigger, sturdier, better. Just like tibu, this will be what we make it, and it will exist because of US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a "tasty treat" so your physical body is safe for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "she" made me want to pee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know some people do seem to enjoy that, noselo.

    Of course, whatever floats their (or your) boat is fine by me - but it seems it was not enough to keep the original TIBU boat afloat,
    J.

    ReplyDelete