3/10/09

"I'm So Tired": Economy leaves Obama with no energy for anything else

Last week British Prime Minister Gordon Brown came to the United States to meet with Pres. Obama. Unfortunately for Brown, Obama decided to put on his Lili von Shtupp act and tell the PM “I’m so tired.” Obama has reportedly spent so much time dealing with the economic crisis that he simply has no energy left to deal with foreign affairs or welcome one of his allies.

I thought Obama was the young, energetic, JFK-style President. Too tired?! I can’t get out of class with that excuse. How is it Obama can use it to avoid doing his job?

Thank God the incoming foreigner was Gordon Brown and not an ICBM, that’s all I can say.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christina,
    I posted the response to your question on:
    Project Savior http://projectsaviorreborn.blogspot.com/2009/03/to-serve-man-or-maggots-importance-of.html
    Loony Left Liberals
    Page 2
    and Associated Content.
    I made sure to plug your website in it, that way you can have people just like me visit.
    Please respond on one or all of them or on your website.

    Project Savior.

    ReplyDelete