7/23/12

Lesson 131 ~ACROSS From Calvary~

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

~Lesson 131 ~ACROSS From Calvary~

Hey Lady Lu...
Mad World” I know when I get religious but we all have to believe in something like guy said in “Nightmare on Elm Street” and apparently that something has to be a lot stronger than us. In this world for me that’s everything judging by how tired I have been lately and it’s only getting worse.

Luna you know I have “Faith” in plenty just that faith always is wrong as suggested by the song; I believe in women hell I believe in jailbait and what I should believe in is love. When I got arrested that one time “Son of Father Time” didn’t I tell the cop I believed in me; yeah I’m suppose to have faith in a zombie isn’t that right. What about everything I see on TV, the truths I know, and the things I have chosen, if I really did choose them; at the end of the day it always comes back to “Power

Be careful what you wish for hmm… take work for example, I’ve been trying to get stuck in receiving but it’s more like I’m “Stuck In The Moment” do I really want to be out in the store around people? Do you remember where I was this time last year, Entry 072 ~The Act Of Waiting~ and the thing is I’m going this year; suppose I should count my blessings but I’m a fool counting my problems. “All I Want Is You” Lady Lu to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay because you know what is truly greater than me… fear and the “Possibility” of hope.

What have I learned today… as if I didn’t no already, that I’m lost and so is everybody else and I simply refuse to be lost to conformity that’s not “The Cure”. As for my final thought Luna you say something is “Heavy In Your Arms” a cross, a book, my very own heart but I’m ACROSS From Calvary.
LATE

~ACROSS From Calvary~

Across from Calvary
People watch and moan
Oh No
Bieber just might be…
The next dancer to see…
X factor known
An idol unknown
As Jesus maybe

Second in the coming
Zombie apocalypse
Proof I insist
But there is nothing
Heavy is the cross
Following the last episode of LOST

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment