7/16/12

Lesson 129 ~With Life's Sojourn~

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lesson 129 ~With Life's Sojourn~

Hey Lady Lu…
What is existence to continue existence; I suppose there’s no better metaphor that a car spinning backwards and crashing into a tree, well there is but let’s stick to what I lived through. I know it’s my own fault; I’ve been broken for so long how can I expect something else to go through the fire with me or someone else, alas I am alone.

I have dreamed a dream and now that dream has gone from me, or something to that effect; how I dared to dream not to existence but a life. A day when I would know what “Viva La Vida” was not a mystery to me… because I would have a laptop to look up such a thing; I was so close Luna do you hear me I was so close. Do you hear me isn’t that such a joke now my love, hell I’m not even that infamous even more, if I ever was in the first place but honestly did I get caught, do I want to be?

Long story short my brakes failed and I ended up crashing backwards into a tree and had to pay $435.51 to get it repaired and probably more tomorrow. I blame me but I also blame The Abomination; now before you judge me remember what happened the last time I had to get the car fixed, remember all the shit he buried me in about it, no one gives a shit about me and so I don’t give a shit about me, he doesn’t give a shit about the car and so I didn’t and why is it that I’m believing what that monster believes? Let me say this though, I take my own lumps; is this what it feels like to be an adult, to be responsible, having lost everything I held once dear at the very least I can say as Antwone Fisher did “I’m still standing, I’m still strong” but again Lady Lu I am alone.

So what have I learned… I wish I could tell you that “Everything Is Different Now” but it’s not and while it seems I still exist only to continue my pathetic existence the someday I dream about it’s not even to win, I wasn’t sacred to die Tuesday, November 1, 2011 but what I want is to “Live To Win” My final thought… like I told Facebook yesterday lovely Luna, Don’t say that later will be better, “Stuck In the Moment” I sure was but this is With Life’s Sojourn.

LATE

With Life's Sojourn

Starting to learn
I’ve always been cursed
With life’s sojourn

Backwards I turn
So I’m never first
To win, I’m always spurned

Stopped dead sir
Not nursed
Is no one concerned?

As I go to earn
In this shell that’s so much worse
Yet doesn’t burn

Ashes to an urn
Another day on this earth
Can’t even “Grr”

Was it different, the way we were?
What am I even worth?
Starting to learn
With life’s sojourn

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment