7/26/12

Before Starry Eyes

The SUN sets
Too much, too soon
No, not yet
Feeling so new
Yet so familiar
Scared… why
You’re here
Before my eyes

How the MOON does know
Perhaps before I ever did
So how it does glow
Knowing who I’m with
As if a dream
Side by side
Or so it seems
Before my eyes

STARS shine down
Light in the black
Beats and breaths the only sound
I don’t know how to act
But love
To surmise
Should be enough
Before my eyes

A whole new WORLD breathes
My first time
Am I still me
Are you still mine
Does passion now expire?
Sigh…
You I still desire
Before my eyes

Here comes the sun
New day dawns
Looking for the one
Is loving you wrong?
One night, one love, one girl
Angel from the skies
With you I have the world
Before my very eyes

Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a romantic, Will :) Enjoyed this muchly.

    ReplyDelete