8/20/12

Lesson 132 ~Aisle On Stage~

Monday, November 21, 2011

Lesson 132 ~Aisle On Stage~

Hey Lady Lu…
When I was in my junior year of high school I found myself awaiting the horrible but inevitable facedown with a bully and I prayed, don’t ask me to who yet I prayed. I survived not because of God, didn’t have you back then, or because I won, I survived because it is simply what I do.

The days are coming Luna… the one that most concerns me at the moment is Friday, seven and a half hours no where to go and nowhere to hide… from people. There is also the Local Authors Expo and I’ll be surrounded but also alone; yes I know I am very confused. What’s the difference between the days, I haven’t the slightest clue like the difference between life and death and don’t I sound like a good little Christian now or not.

Continuing... Thursday, November 24, 2011

You know there is nothing happy about today… it’s Thanksgiving Day and I have survived the first of three bad days; as we both know tomorrow will be the worst out of the three. “Anxiety” Luna is truly killing me, this fear of people, getting fired, and my gospel of I Don’t Know and no I don’t mean like Bill Maher. A day off and all I can think about is my day on; you know how I think in the next five minutes everything is going to turn to shit, every five minutes gets me closer to the 430 where the world will be shit, running around like a chicken with my head cut off, like I could ever be a “Rooster”.

So what have I learned in the past few days, honestly that there is a difference between knowing and the truth… I don’t know a damn thing and the truth is I rather not be here. As for my final thought… this is Hell and I can’t escape standing around like an idiot in the Aisle On Stage.

LATE

~Aisle On Stage~

Smile and ACT
Attack
Holla Back
In fact

Be someone else
Other than yourself
As Jesus was nailed
Was that an epic fail?

To PLAY this farce
Break my heart
Labeled stupid not smart
And my art

These words and phrases
Shocked or amazed yet
Not fazed
I’m not saved

From the want of MOTIVATION
Forced exaltation
I’ll lock myself in the basement
Escaping my own nation

Still I’m tired
No closer to my desire
Wanting to expire
But not get fired

So the CURTAIN rises
And the surprise is
“Can I help you Miss”
“A lovely day this is”

Who am I?
Trying to abide
Attempting to survive
Why can’t I cry?

Because the SHOW
The more you know…
Yet I continue to go
So…
Shovel those coals
Never reaching my goals
All these damned souls
At KOHL’S

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment