4/12/11

News Roundup for 4/12/11

3 zeros
Donald Trump's actual interest in becoming president, on a scale of 1-10


-Headline of the day-
"Fake Republican Candidate Trump May Also Run As Fake Independent."

There are a lot of places I could go to get this story, but no headline would be truer than the one at Wonkette. The publicity stunt is planning a sore loser publicity stunt if the original publicity stunt fails. And that's about the size of it.

"I think the Republicans are very concerned that I [may] run as an independent..." Trump said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal. "The concern is if I don't win [the GOP primary] will I run as an independent, and I think the answer is probably yes."

Trump said, "I hate what's happening to the country" and called his birtherism "a very important issue" -- which does absolutely nothing to explain why he'd be willing to split the GOP vote and hand an easy win to Barack Obama.

Oh yeah, I forgot. It's all fake. (Wonkette)


-You can read a book by him-
The recent budget standoff was especially hard on John Boehner.



I'll bet it made him cry. (Bad Reporter)


-Bonus HotD-
"Some statements about Sen. Jon Kyl that are not intended to be factual."

Go here to get the background, then go here to join in the fun. (MLive)

No comments:

Post a Comment